In 2020, I'm quite lucky to see the 'changes' many of us have been advocating for since 1972.
From a historical perspective, I want to pay tribute to the work done by those with whom I had the pleasure to work in the framework of my responsibilities firstly as European Environmental Bureau Secretary General (1988-1996) then as active member of European Partners for the Environment, a truly pathfinder (1994-2020).
The Post COVID 19, restart otherwise for a 'resilient, sustainable and fair Europe',proposals drafted in conclusion of a webinar celebrating the 70th anniversary of the Schuman Declaration, are an opportunity to propose a new vision of the role of the Agenda 2030 for a 'Transformed Europe' which would need, in addition to the European Green deal, a European Social Cohesion Pact, as proposed in Economic Recovery or Transformation Plans. The next steps."
- Letter of acceptance to providing patronage to "The Blockchain for the UN Charter Values & the SDGs Action 100 +", 2022
- The Blockchain for the UN Charter Values & the SDGs Action 100 +, 2022
- 'Regenerate Europe'. Appeal in view of the European Political Community debate in Prague, October 2022
- "Conference on the future of Europe", April 2021
- "Press release. Conference on the Future of Europe", September 2021
- "Conference on the Future of Europe: Europeans "leap forward"", September 2021
- "Conclusions of the Webinar. Africa-Europe Blockchain Partnership, a Partnership between Equals", September 2021
- "Conclusions of the Session of the think tank meeting: Blockchains & Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) for the European Green Deal and SDGs", September 2021
- "Participatory Democracy in the Digital Age and Common Goods", September 2021
- "Letter to the European Parliament on "Recovery Plans and Modern Democracy in a Digital Age", February 2021
- "Report "Blockchain Eco-System, European Public Funds and Citizens-Centric Finance", February 2021
- "From the Community to the EU, From a Single Market to Sustainable Development.", June 2020
- "EPE as a pathfinder", June 2020
- "Post COVID 19, restart otherwise for a 'resilient, sustainable and fair Europe'", May 2020
- "Economic Recovery or Transformation Plans. The next steps.", May 2020
- "Economic Recovery or Transformation Plans. The next steps."(French version), May 2020
- "Appeal to the European Union Council. The sustainable development goals, climate & the future of Europe", March 2019
- "Enhanced and Transformational Partnerships. A leap forward for living well, within the limits of our planet", March 2019
- "Fulfillment of the Sustainable Development Goals with regard to Prosperity and Peace. Challenges and opportunities. Vatican City", March 2019
- "Inclusive finance for social inclusion. Report of the third conference on Value Based Investors and the SDGs. Buenos Aires", September 2018
- "Ethics and Economics. 4th dialogue. Buenos Aires", September 2018
- "New narrative on the future of Europe & the SDGs and Climate Agreements", May 2018
- "The sustainable development goals, climate & the future of Europe", May 2018
- "2nd Rome Conference of Value Based Investors & SDGs. Background paper: The New Frontier. Sustainable Finance and Care", September 2017
- "Sustainable Finance & Care: The Next Frontier. Conference Conclusions", September 2017
- "Changing our development model, partnering with Latin America, transforming finance, transforming Europe", May 2017
- "SCALE UP Report", September 2017
- "Europe Ambition 2030", September 2017
- "CEE Business - Leadership", October 2017
- "Transforming Our Europe Now", October 2017
- "Transforming Our Europe", May 2017
- "European Union's Metamorphosis, January 2017
- "Exit Through The Top of Multiple Crises and the European SDG's Strategy, September 2016
- "Post Brexit. Letīs Transform Europe, August 2016
- "Exit Through The Top of Multiple Crises and the European SDGs Strategy, August 2016
- "Transformative Cooperation 2016 and the Resource Efficient, Circular, Carbon Neutral & Just Economy, February 2016
- "New World-New Growth" Two decisions proposed to the European Council under Luxembourg Presidency, September 2015
- MED Agenda for Peace and Qualitative Growth, September 2015
- EEB 40st Anniversary Strengthening the movement for environmental change: Change the Dynamic, Mobilize The Power of Many and Launch the European Co-Revolution, September 2015
- Memorandum to President Juncker Commission & to the High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, October 2014
- The European co-revolution 2014, October 2013
- Promoting industrial growth in Europe, June 2013
- Solvay Stakeholder Round Table : Re-invigorating Europe’s industry. November 2012
- How to bring partnerships to the next level? July 2012
- Responsible and Accountable Market Actors. March 2012
- Final Report of the Conference "European Leaders, Champions and Front Runners of Sustainability. Preparing Rio + 20, Sharing Natural, Financial and Knowledge-Based Resources Progress for Humankind and Innovation Opportunities". January 2012
- Turning entrepreneurs into eco‐innovators. - Role of public policy. December 2011
- A Mediterranean - EU Community for a New Era of Mankind, october 2011
EPE's presentation on the "7th Environmental Action Plan, the ‘overarching’ framework" at the IBGE Seminar, September 2011
- Pictures from the 2011 WEC Gold Medal Award for International Achievement in Sustainable Development
- A Euro-Mediterranean Community for a new Golden Age. May 2011
- New pictures
- Balancing sustainability and access to raw materials. March 2011
- A Community/Alliance with Mediterranean Countries. March 2011.
- UN Summit 2012
And the EU Transformation Agenda. November 2010
- Change Gear. June 2010
- EU 2020 Strategy.
- Towards a Charter of Common Goods and Collective Rights?. February 2009
- Memorandum to the European political parties.
Programme for the 2009-2014 Legislature“Exploring new approaches”
Memorandum to the Governments
of the Trio Spain, Belgium, Hungary 2010-2011. October 2008
- Financing a Circular Economy.
A China-EU Financing Clean Technologies Development Partnership, Macao - 24 April 2008
- Finance & Eco-Innovation:
A Key Dimension of Green leadership for Europe.
European Business Summit, February 21-22/08
- An Ambitious Business Response
In support to the European Strategy on Sustainable Development, September 2007.
- Innovative Environmental Governance and Regulation in the European Union: Any Lessons for US ? June 2007
- An ambitious business response to shoulder a more ambitious
political agenda. June 2007
- An Energy and Water Treaty
inspired by the European Coal and Steel Community 1951. June 2007
- The June 2007 roadmap -
A way out of the constitutional crisis ? May 2007
- EMPOWER – European Civil Society Forum,
Bergamo Forum 9-10 November 2006
- Turkey and the Second Olympic Ring
- The Second Olympic Ring: the Three-Sea Alliance
Accelerator of Progress for Europe.
Bergamo Forum 2006
- The second Olympic Ring or the Three-Sea Alliance
B, Citizens facing up to the European Union. Changing the European Governance”
to Mr. Wolfgang Schüssel, Federal Cancellor of Austria
for the Roadmap "Constitutional Treaty" to be adopted by the
European Council in June 2006
facing up the European Union. Innovation and European Governance: a
roadmap to overcome the crisis.
at the Lunching of STIC - Indonesia January 2006
and participatory democracy. Agenda 2006-2007. Scenarios to rebuild
the European Dream: the Second Olympic Ring. The European Union, co-founder
of the Four-Sea Alliance. September 2005
Capacity Building of Indonesian Intermediaries Business Organisation
on Sustainable Trade Bali. 4 Septembre 2005.
- European Treaties,
Institutions and Civil Society after the June Council 2005. Juillet
La Constitution Européenne du 9 Mai 2006 . Mai 2005.
Partnerships for Sustainable Consumption, a Source of Progress and Well-Being,
Eco-innovation and Competitiveness. May 2005.